If you clean the same spaces all the time, you need reliable equipment that will cover the entire area and get the job done efficiently and effectively. If you clean different spaces depending on the job, you need versatile equipment that can manage whatever comes its way. Here’s how to choose the right automatic scrubber for your cleaning needs.
Know Your Type
There are several types of automatic scrubbers. Selecting the right one will make all the difference when it comes to a cleaning job well done.
- Micro Scrubber: Micro scrubbers are designed to work well in tight areas. If you’re cleaning small- to medium-size commercial businesses with compact spaces like narrow doors, hallways, and plenty of desks and tables, a micro scrubber is an economical and durable option. These machines operate on battery and withstand daily use. Ideal for offices, grocery stores, bathrooms, and any areas that need consistent cleaning.
- Walk–Behind Floor Scrubber: When you need to finish a big job in one pass, a walk-behind, battery-powered automatic floor scrubber simplifies and expedites everything. The cleaning solution is dispensed, the floor is scrubbed, and dirty solution is vacuumed away, all at once. Equipped with large tanks and designed to cover a broad cleaning path, walk-behind scrubbers deliver maximum productivity and a smooth operation with minimum effort.
- Ride–On Scrubber: When you’re cleaning an area that can accommodate a large machine – like a hotel or exhibition center – a ride-on floor scrubber is your best path to productivity. Easy to maneuver and with intuitive controls, ride-on scrubbers clean large spaces on a single tank of water and are suitable for rugged use. There are different types of ride-on scrubbers, so consider the type of flooring you’ll be cleaning and the kind of dirt and grime you’ll be removing so you select the right model.
Advantages of Automatic Floor Scrubbers
Whether you’re cleaning cement, tile, linoleum, hardwood, or other flooring surface, automatic scrubbers eliminate the need for major elbow grease and deliver multiple advantages:
- Efficient: Manually sweeping and scrubbing by hand is time-consuming hard labor. Large tanks on automatic scrubbers cover major square footage in a fraction of the time and do so thoroughly.
- Effective: Some types of cleaning and some machines simply move dirt and water around. Automatic scrubbers actually remove the mess and create a more hygienic environment.
- Cost savings: One person operating one machine will save you time and labor costs.
- Quiet: Modern automatic scrubbers are designed to be unobtrusive so they can be used during business hours without interrupting employees or patrons.
- Safe: Sophisticated vacuums and squeegee systems leave cleaned floors dry in seconds, minimizing safety hazards.
- Tech–savvy: Automatic scrubbers come equipped with automatic braking systems, long-lasting batteries, intuitive displays, user-friendly controls, and much more.
- Easy to use: You don’t want to tax your busy cleaning employees more than necessary. With the right scrubber, you can deliver comfort and easy of use, even for the most inexperienced operator.
Get an Automatic Floor Scrubber from Michigan Maintenance Supply
Contact us at Michigan Maintenance Supply to discuss all our scrubbers and accessories. We offer free delivery, setup, cleaning detergent, and training, as well as special pricing that will work with your budget and cleaning demands.