For an appointment, call 586-757-5930.
When your cleaning equipment is down, MMS understands the importance of getting it repaired, and putting you back on the job.
Michigan Maintenance Supply delivers professional mechanical service for your commercial cleaning equipment is our highest priority. MMS doesn’t compete with you by offering building and carpet cleaning services. When you bring your cleaning equipment to us we will provide you the best mechanical services available. Our shop technicians are trained and insured. Importantly, for your protection, we carry full garagekeeper’s insurance.
If possible, we will service and repair your cleaning equipment while you wait. If needed, we have the facilities to safely store and protect your valuable investment.
MMS invites you to visit and inspect our showroom and garage facilities. We want to earn your service business.
- Automatic scrubber repair
- Belt replacement on slide-in and direct drive ( PTO ) cleaning equipment
- Chemical injection systems diagnostics and service
- Electrical system testing and repair
- Fluid systems diagnostics and repair
- Heater Cores for Prochem Truckmounts
- High pressure cleaning pump repair
- High pressure hose repair
- Indoor, heated and secure, storage of vans and cube trucks while being serviced
- Installation or pull-outs of used truck mounted equipment
- Inspections of truck mounted cleaning equipment
- Oil changes
- Pressure washer repair
- Preventive Maintenance service
- Professionally trained mechanics
- Same day service whenever possible
- Scheduled maintenance and service
- Timing belt replacement
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Vacuum cleaner repair
- Valve repair
- Waiting areas where you can set up shop while service is being performed
- Winterization of truck mounted cleaning equipment
- Warranty service
- Welding service
Authorized Dealer, Parts and Warranty Service
- Briggs and Stratton Vanguard V-Twin engines
- Castex carpet cleaning equipment
- Century 400 truck mounts
- Eagle propane burnishers
- EBAC industrial dehumidifies
- ITT Flojet pumps
- Kohler Command 20 and 25 HP engines
- Mastercraft floor care equipment
- Mytee Products equipment
- NuSource floor care equipment
- Pullman Holt
- Prochem carpet cleaning equipment
- Sanitaire vacuums
Repair, Parts and Service
- CAM Sprayer
- Cat Pump
- Gardner Denver TriFlow and Sutorbilt vacuum pumps
- General Pump Emperor pump
- Hypro Pump
- Kabota 31HP engine
- Hyundai 69 HP engine
- Spraying Systems spray nozzles and accessories
More Brands Serviced
Bane Clean, Blueline Equipment, Butler, Cleanco, Hydramaster, Hydro-Force, Karcher, Mercury, Pumptec, Redline Products, RL-Flo-Master, Steamway, Steamaction, White Magic, US Products, Vortex.
Michigan Maintenance Supply regularly conducts workshops, training sessions, new product demonstrations, and customer appreciation days, featuring company representatives and often accompanied by special discounts and financing promotions. For details, call Mark at 586-757-5930.